February 20, 2011

i got alotsof things to do for this whole becoming weeks.

alotsofthingstodo is just the main point to talk here. its just fucking bullshit when i need to collect those coupons and at the same time i need to study for my becoming test. memang bengong betullah kan. and.and.and. I AM NOT A GOOD TIME MANAGEMENT PERSON! please,please,please. understand. haha. yelah duraney, as though everyone need to understand you fucking bullshits. 



thats just a niceee intro i guess. okay. this week, i am not going anywhere accept opening the mental health nursing book. rasa macam dah terfucked up dengan that book. oh my. oh my. aku rasa cambest gila kan belajar. somehow, i still doubt, even aku RASA aku minat mental health punya studies but still aku tersengguk-sengguk depan buku lepas baca dalam masa 1jam yang pertama. urghhh. aku rasa macam "WTH! kan aku excited baca tadi, how come aku boleh tersengguk pulak ni?" and i feel ashamed to my own self! -_-' *facepalm*



i've not repairing my laptop yet, this is due to takde masa nak keluar, malas nak keluar because of the becoming test, takde duit nak keluar, and lastly, aku taktau apa kaitan betulkan laptop dengan nak keluar. well actually, my boyfriend. please understand, my BOY-FRIEND as in malay words kawan lelaki, atau untuk lebih comel teman lelaki aku. ada yang boleh format laptop. and, he asked me to buy the not-originals windows 7 ultimate kat luar. and i was like, oh my god, aku buta-it. macam aku boleh repair sendiri. and, he was offering himself to teach me on how-to-format my laptop. and i was, ohoo. greatt. great. *but actually muka aku dah taktau nak describe berkerut macam mana bila dia suruh aku format laptop sendiri kan. kan.kan. eventhough dia dah offer diri nak ajar aku. and.and. at that time, aku rasa boleh kot. BUT NOW! aku rasa macam, ermm, takpelah. its better aku delete all those gambar poyo yang ada dalam laptop aku and pay rm20 to those yang reti repair laptop area sini. semua sebab aku suruh kawan.kawan aku yang keluar tolong carikan cd fake windows 7 kat luar diorang tak jumpa. semua jumpa cd original. so, the conclusion is, i won't repairing my own laptop. fullstop. *facepalm again*



thats all for facepalming story for now.




tonight i will be going to DK500 to collect the fucking bullshit coupon.
besides, i also want to see the performance from TEKA student. 
TEKA student is like art student. eh hell lah. aku tak tau. 
but they are among famous student among UITMians because of their face, MAYBE, or their talent.




ok. BYE !









talks END here.

No comments: