September 21, 2011

i was so pathetic

all my friends are not here. thats why i am so pathetic. nak nangis pon ada. takpalah. boyfriend aku pun tah mana tah pegi. dia busy, dia ada life dia jugak. takpa, aku faham.


i was trying to hold my tears. YES! i can. by watching movies. OR new tab the tumblr.


i hope i can hold my tears until i met with all my friends.


semua asek tanya aku, rumah dekat kenapa tak balik? sebab, korang tak faham macam mana sesaknya KTM tu nak naik. betapa seksanya aku kena bau ketiak. bau indon. bau bangla. evento dah ada ladies coach. i dont think it works.


i was nearly crying by doing this entry.


huwaaa. i miss my brother badly.


and


at last


im crying by the end of this entry


alone


and i was so pathetic


because i guess PMS is coming.

















talks END here.

4 comments:

FaiZaH Fyn said...

sometimes i hope that i have a bf like you..so that i can tell him everything..

duraneyisyah said...

are you hoping me to be a guy instead of girl? yaamaaannn. joke. because you are my friend. thats why im treating you like a friend.

cik deyla said...

nape tak pegi bilik aku...
tak sudi da nak kawan dgn aku?? :(

duraneyisyah said...

esok aku g bilik kau nohh