July 12, 2011

condition

i am listening to long distance from Bruno Mars. theres a part of the song which is this long distance is killing me. and the meanwhile, i am completing my assignment. and i'd rather say THIS ASSIGNMENT IS KILLING ME! ANDD. its suits to the song. 


i am waiting for my holidaysssss. i got alot of planssss. but.but.but. since I GOT A BOYFRIEND. and HE TOLD ME that masa cutila paling boleh berjimat. and i started to rewind when was my last cuti before. and, the saddest thing is masa cuti la palling banyak aku spend duit. pleasee. i want my cuti to be fun. pleasee mr boyfriend. i want to give a good cuti for myself because after this, i got a VERY-VERY-VERY-VERY-VERY long practical session. and i got to say theres no-no holidays except for raya holiday. AS IF I GOT CUTI FROM THE HOSPITAL DEPARTMENT LAH. AS IF. AS IF tu penting okay. so, i really need to enjoy myself. HOW PATHETIC AM I in TAKING DIPLOMA IN NURSING. i am suffocating of holidays for my ownself. tee underscore tee


i really mean the part of VERY for 5times. saddest thing ever when i saw the schedule for nursing department which my practical session will be continue until 2012. 2012!!!!!!!. no joke. aku dah tua. nak habis belajar dah. *coughs*. dah dapat tag YEAR THREE DAH PON. 



*****************************


oh yes. tadi, call mak aku, nak tanya mengenai perancangan beliau tentang cuti ni. sebab bila cuti-cuti ni, mula la banyak kenduri. and aku pon macam keliru nak pergi kenduri mana. tiba-tiba mak aku cakap, 

ko tu sibuk sangat macam la ko yang nak bertunang! 

nasib baik aku tak makan gula-gula. kalau tak confirm tercekik. 

err. hehe, umi, kalau akak tanya umi akak nak bertunang. rasanya umi yang tercekik dulu kot. hahahahaha. *ehemmmmmmm*







talks END here.

2 comments:

cik deyla said...

kemain tau sejak ade boipren

duraneyisyah said...

alah.bukan selalu.