September 30, 2010

I AM HOME AND I AM BORED !

based on the title, I AM HOME AND I AM BORED. it is true you know. sebab kebosanan yang melampau, (padahal baru semalam sampai rumah) aku dah kemas rumah ni. hell yeah! my room is soooooo tidy. wahwah. i loolike. cuma almari baju je tak kemas lagi. enough for today. almari esok pulak. 

yesterday and a day before yesterday, i met my best friend. i feel happy because i can meet her before she flies to jordan. btw, abg ipar dia hantar aku balik kolej. and actually, her family is all studying overseas. so, bila diorang datang kat tempat aku, they was like.teruja. haha. they said that untunglah dapat belajar tempat cantik macam ni. jordan tu, kau jangan harap lah. and, they were talking like jordan is soo teruk. and. i don't know. as what my friend's said that, jordan, kena pakai jubah all the time if they don't they will be people yang tegur dyorg. and i was thinking. if i were there, i don't think that i can survive. =___="

and, all the way from mid valley to puncak alam, they were discussing about nikah awal. aku hanya menjadi pendengar. and they think that nikah awal is good. yeah, islam also thought that. but you have to know you are on what level. kalau kau tu kaya as means you have the money to live then go ahead. as what kak nawar said "money is not everything but everything need money". 




talks END here.

No comments: